- Select from our Huge Range of Optional Extras
- Personal Access Doors
- Additional Roller Doors
- Glass Sliding Doors
- 22° Barn Style Windows
- Standard and Custom Aluminium Windows and Glass Sliding Doors
- Insulation – roof and walls – residential shed, commercial and habitable
- Mezzanine Floors (Integrated with Portal Frame or Stand-Alone)
- Partition Walls
- Roller door Remote Control Units (fixed and key fob)
- Roof Ventilation
- Security Screens
All our buildings are designed and certified to the building code of Australia and relevant Australian Standards.
- Steel Connections Designed to Australian Standard (AS) 4100 and AS4600.
- Cold Formed Steel Members Designed to AS4600.
- All steel sections material is a minimum of 450MPa steel.
- Foundations designed to AS2870.
- Various other specialised components designed to relevant standards.
Quality, Durability and Warranties
COLORBOND © steel is on a ZINCALUME © base and is one of the most advanced building materials in the world. Its superior oven-baked finish resists chipping, peeling and cracking. It is also non-combustible and termite resistant, protecting your valuable assets against the harsh Australian climate and comes with a BlueScope® Steel of up to 20 years warranty against corrosion to perforation with 20 years against flake and peel in the natural elements.