- Select from our Huge Range of Optional Extras
- Personal Access Doors
- Additional Roller Doors
- Glass Sliding Doors
- 22° Barn Style Windows
- Standard and Custom Aluminium Windows and Glass Sliding Doors
- Insulation – roof and walls – residential shed, commercial and habitable
- Mezzanine Floors (Integrated with Portal Frame or Stand-Alone)
- Partition Walls
- Roller door Remote Control Units (fixed and key fob)
- Roof Ventilation
- Security Screens
All our buildings are designed and certified to the building code of Australia and relevant Australian Standards.
- Steel Connections Designed to Australian Standard (AS) 4100 and AS4600.
- Cold Formed Steel Members Designed to AS4600.
- All steel sections material is a minimum of 450MPa steel.
- Foundations designed to AS2870.
- Various other specialised components designed to relevant standards.
Quality, Durability and Warranties
COLORBOND® steel is on a ZINCALUME® base and is one of the most advanced building materials in the world. Its superior oven-baked finish resists chipping, peeling and cracking. It is also non-combustible and termite resistant, protecting your valuable assets against the harsh Australian climate and comes with a BlueScope® Steel of up to 20 years warranty against corrosion to perforation with 20 years against flake and peel in the natural elements.
Please Note Sydney Sheds and Garages does not supply Garden Shed type products